Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 105

End your week with a Mojo Monday challenge!
Yipes, I almost missed this week's challenge! This card has been made since Tuesday but I forgot to post it.
My Stampin'Up! order came in on Monday and I just had to made a card with their beautiful Holiday Lounge designer paper. I love non traditional Christmas colors.
I also used the new Stampin'Up! shimmer paint. The paint makes your paper look shimmery. This acid-free paint is perfect for porous surfaces such as paper, fabric and wood. It's really easy to apply. I just applied it to my stamp using my sponge dauber and created this frosty stamped image! You don't even have to heat set it.
Material used:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Frost white shimmer paint
CS: Holiday lounge designer paper, basic gray, taken with teal, Sahara sand
Accessories: Ornament punch, pearl from Stampin'Up! pretties kit, taken with teal 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, silver elastic cord, Whisper white organza ribbon
** All material used to make this card can be found in Stampin'Up!'s new Holiday Mini Catalogue or in the current Idea Book & Catalogue.
Have a fantastic weekend!
KC Stamps

No comments: