Monday, September 14, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 104

Start your Monday with a Mojo Monday challenge!

I'm back! I must apologise for the long laps between postings. Things have been very hectic but getting back to normal.

What better way to make a comeback than with a Mojo challenge!

I have to say that I am really loving the new Stampin'Up Sweet Centers stamp set. It
coordinates perfectly with the Sweet treat cups. Just fill them with your favorite treat and voila!
Material used:
Stamps: Matchbox Messages, Sweet Centers

Ink: Certainly celery, Almost amethyst

CS: Tea party designer paper, almost amethyst, whisper white, pretty in pink

Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punch, treats from the dollar store, Stampin'Up Pretties kit pearls

Have a super week everyone!

KC Stamps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed your posts!
You came back like gang busters!
Love it.
I am having a party on Sunday so I may just have
To look into this stamp set.
Lynn

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cute! Love the tea party dp!

Unknown said...

What a cute fun card with a surprise treat.