Monday, July 20, 2009

KC's First Swap


I joined my first demo swap last week and had a ball participating!

My main challenge wasn't following the swap guidelines, it was trying to decide what card to make.

So I pulled out my New Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalogue and started my searching. There it was, sitting on page 101. After a quick inventory check I got to work. I couldn't resist adding the Dusty Durango polka-dot ribbon and embossing the card front with the new Perfect Details Texturz Plates.

One of the main rules of the swap was Stampin'Up! material only. If we don't sell it, don't use it in the swap!

This swap gave me another idea. Why not have a daily challenge posting only cards & projects cased directly from our Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalogue. Love it!!

Stay tune for my new challenge starting next week.

I'm off to the post office to mail in my cards 3 weeks before the deadline.

Thanks for the visit.

KC Stamps

No comments: