Friday, July 17, 2009

How to leave a comment on my blog

Good morning all you Inkspired by KC followers,

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you've emailed regarding my new blog. They are greatly appreciated and very inspiring!

I do apologise for all the difficulty you have been experiencing while trying to post a comment directly on my blog.

I've looked into the problem that was quickly remedied by a few quick changes to the settings.

Just follow these simple instructions:
  • Click on the word comment at the end of the post
  • When the pop up menu appears simply type in your comment
  • Click on anonymous if you do not have a listed ID
  • Then just click on publish your comment

If you need any additional help just send me a quick email and I'd be happy to walk you through.

Have a super weekend everyone!

KC Stamps!

No comments: