Tuesday, August 4, 2009

KC Stamps Challenge Day 5


Project # 5 page 142 Wonderful Friend
Today is the last day of my challenge using inspiration and cased project from the New Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalogue.
I really enjoyed making these projects. They were quick, simple and very easy to make. The challenged allowed me to experiment with new colors, new tools and finally get to use the new dies I bought for my Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and my Circle Scissor circle cutter.
Material Used:
Stamps: Wonderful Favorites, Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry classic ink
CS: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry polka-dot ribbon, Butterfly punch, Pretties Kit, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack & Paper-Piercing tool
I hope you all enjoyed this challenge as much as I did.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave a comment!
KC Stamps

No comments: