Monday, July 6, 2009

My Inspiration


















My passion for scrapbooking and paper crafts all started three years ago. My beautiful and very talented niece Melissa introduced me to Stampin"Up! At the time it all seemed very overwhelming. What I needed was inspiration!

You see, three years ago I lost my Mom very suddenly. I had the task of going through her boxes and boxes of pictures. I needed to find a way to preserve the many memories. So I started to scrapbook and found a true passion. It was also very therapeutic. Scrapbooking and Stampin'Up helped me to deal with my loss.
Thanks for the inspiration Mom.

And now, as a Stampin'Up Demonstrator, I am able to share that passion with you.

Recipe:

All supplies are from Stampin'Up unless otherwise indicated

Stamps: Circle Circus

Ink: New In-Color Crushed Curry and Soft Suede

CS: New In-Colors Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla

Accessories: Crushed Curry polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot Beautiful Butterflies die, eyelet border punch, Filigree designer brads

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Auntie Karen, you are too sweet!

You were already wall on your way before I introduced you to Stampin' Up! Glad you've jumped aboard though!

I am so excited that you have a blog now! It's wonderful to see all of the beautiful things you create! Nana would be so proud of you!