Wednesday, July 29, 2009

KC Stamps Challenge Day 1

Looking at all the fun challenges out there I've decided to start one of my own!

This week, my daily posts will be of cards that were cased and inspired from the New 2009 - 2010 Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalogue!

The first thing I did was download the 2009 - 2010 catalogue supply list located at the right side of my blog. Just click on it and save the file so you can use it again and again.
Now let's get started!
Project # 1 page 126A Fruit Card




Material Used:

Stamps: Three Little Words (instead of Best of the Bunch), Tart & Tangy
Ink: Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Suede classic ink
CS: Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Kraft
Accessories: 3/4 "circle punch, 1" circle punch, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Stampin" dimensional

Now it's your turn. Email your cards. I'd love to see them.

Happy Stampin! See you tomorrow!

KC Stamps

No comments: